Blue Glue craft development
Through later experiments, the new process has the following five advantages compared with the traditional process:
1. Efficiency improvement. The new process only needs to print the blue glue once, and the traditional process needs to print the blue glue three times to achieve a similar printing effect;
2. Save blue plastic raw materials. The thickness of the new process can be screen-printed blue glue is 0.3 mm to 0.35 mm, and the thickness of the traditional process is mostly 0.5 mm to 0.75 mm;
3. Significantly reduce cleaning time and water consumption. The cleaning time of the new process is less than 3 minutes, and the water consumption is not more than 0.3 kg; the traditional process cleaning is about 8 minutes, and the water consumption is not less than 0.8 kg;
4. Significantly improve the pass rate. The pass rate has increased from 40%-50% to 95%-98%;
5. Reduce costs. The new process uses the waste FR-4 sheet to transform, which can save 25% of the process cost.
This technology was also successfully patented by the State Intellectual Property Office. Wu Gong was awarded by the company for his outstanding contribution to this research and development.